Monday, October 31, 2011

Site Update......Again

Happy Halloween! Games are coming tomorrow...Most likely, unless Blogger decides not to cooperate. One more detail: After we (slosh) move through round 1, the brackets will be reseeded, and an actual bracket will be followed...Any questions, or concerns....This is the last day to voice them!

November 1st Update: Of course, Blogger decides not to cooperate. Or actually I'd blame Word. Or Excel. The issue is with the box scores...I don't want to eliminate them to get the tourney running...I feel that that is the most vital part of the post...It serves as proof. No one is going to be able to make a belevable box score in under 30 minutes. And I don't want to waste time doing that. (The only way I could rig it was if I just repeat the game...But I don't care enough about the 1st round outcome to waste time doing that...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Great Blog List

  • 2013 NBA Season Preview/Predictions - So, I know the season started yesterday, but I had wisdom teeth pulled, and was actually in a drug induced sleepy haze most of the afternoon/evening so I d...
    11 years ago
  • SimHoop - In my last post, I mentioned there was a huge announcement coming in June. Well, seeing as I’m running out of June, I should probably make that announcemen...
    11 years ago