Saturday, September 3, 2011

Site/Status Update

Hello, everyone (anyone?)...hope you've been enjoying this. I have another post all ready to go....but two (real) posts in one day in too much...

I've been enjoying this...hopefully there will be some readers soon. I think we're progressing well...

I'm sure you're wondering when the actual games start. I'm planning on opening the first round November 1st (when the season is supposed to start...or was...) or when I am done with the previews, whichever is first.... I will continue writing them after the tourney starts...but I bet I'll be a ways into by then.

Also: It's that time of year again....school starts up in like 4 days. Which means I get less time to write. Don't worry though, I write whenever I can.....Game results will be posted under the label (guess what it is..) game results....

Thanks....

3 comments:

  1. I've got a few questions about your contest. You seed intra-team matches (at least in the first round) based on win percentage. When you start to do inter-team matches, will you follow this method? If not, how will you determine which team plays which other team?

    Back to school ... I'm curious. How old are you? You seem to be well-versed in NBA history.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will continue to do them win percentage...I realized after I started that you can't do an elimination 60 team tourney without having multiple byes in the first round. So what I am going to do is I will reseed after the first round. And then follow a bracket...that's why I haven't posted brackets on a different page...

    Truthfully? I am only 14. Yeah, I know, I am very young to be doing a history blog...but whatever...Glad you think I'm knowledgeable...that's great to know...I'm glad I'm not spewing out untrue stuff...That's probably my main worry...I don't have the stats memorized of course, I do look online...But a lot of it is from my own knowledge...

    Thanks for the comment...you don't know how good it feels to actually have a reader....a post will be coming your way soon...I have actually written through Miami, but haven't really posted yet...I'm changing the start date to the 25th so I MAY have the previews done...

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another edit: Changed to the 1st of November....

    ReplyDelete

A Great Blog List

  • 2013 NBA Season Preview/Predictions - So, I know the season started yesterday, but I had wisdom teeth pulled, and was actually in a drug induced sleepy haze most of the afternoon/evening so I d...
    11 years ago
  • SimHoop - In my last post, I mentioned there was a huge announcement coming in June. Well, seeing as I’m running out of June, I should probably make that announcemen...
    11 years ago